Sunday, January 5, 2014

Devonte Coppage, North Minneapolis Resident Who Died In A Shooting In St. Paul, Had Extensive Criminal Rap Sheet...

Facebook photo of Devonte Coppage (Dolc'e Fuhk'n Caine) used under
First Amendment Fair Comment and Criticism, blog post by John
Hoff

Extensive documentation on Facebook has identified the young man who died in a shooting Friday night in St. Paul as Devonte Coppage, a resident of North Minneapolis, known on Facebook as Dolc'e Fuhk'n Caine. Click here for his Facebook page, which will probably require you to HAVE Facebook to see.

Coppage had an extensive criminal rap sheet, as follows, not all of these entries may represent actual convictions, as follows...


27-CR-10-57078 COPPAGE, DEVONTE RASHAWN 09/03/1991 12/13/2010 Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Brookdale Crim/Traf Mandatory Closed Traffic - DWI - Operate Motor Vehicle Under Influence of Controlled Substance

27-CR-11-17783 COPPAGE, DEVONTE RASHAWN 09/03/1991 06/20/2011 Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Brookdale Crim/Traf Mandatory Closed Theft-Take/Use/Transfer Movable Prop-No Consent Obstruct Legal Process-Lawful Execution Legal Process

27-CR-11-28392 1111177232 COPPAGE, DEVONTE RASHAWN 09/03/1991 09/12/2011 Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Southdale Crim/Traf Mandatory Under Court Jurisdiction Misd Contempt of Court - Willful Disobedience to Court Mandate Active Warrant

02-CR-11-9369 COPPAGE, DEVONTE RASHAWN 09/03/1991 12/19/2011 Anoka Crim/Traf Mandatory Dormant Damage to Property-4th Deg-Intentional Damage-Other Circumstances

27-CR-12-18577 COPPAGE, DEVONTE RASHAWN 09/03/1991 06/14/2012 Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Ridgedale Abrams, Ronald L. Crim/Traf Mandatory Under Court Jurisdiction Theft-Take/Use/Transfer Movable Prop-No Consent Not applicable - GOC

27-CR-12-35891 COPPAGE, DEVONTE RASHAWN 09/03/1991 10/16/2012 Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Southdale Crim/Traf Mandatory Under Court Jurisdiction Obstruct Legal Process-Interfere w/Peace Officer

27-CR-12-39822 271212001154 COPPAGE, DEVONTE RASHAWN 09/03/1991 12/04/2012 Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Ridgedale Bernhardson, Ivy S. Crim/Traf Mandatory Under Court Jurisdiction Theft-Take/Use/Transfer Movable Prop-No Consent

62SU-CR-12-5457 COPPAGE, DEVONTE RASHAWN 09/03/1991 12/14/2012 Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Suburban Crim/Traf Mandatory Under Court Jurisdiction Theft-Take/Use/Transfer Movable Prop-No Consent Not applicable - GOC Give Peace Officer False Name/Birthdate/ID Card Not applicable - GOC

27-CR-13-26921 271413000376 COPPAGE, DEVONTE RASHAWN 09/03/1991 08/19/2013 Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Brookdale Sheehy, Kathleen D. Crim/Traf Mandatory Under Court Jurisdiction Theft-Take/Use/Transfer Movable Prop-No Consent

An incredible discussion has been taking place on Coppage's Facebook page. His "BM" (baby mama) apparently has control of the page, and posted a comment as follows:

Plz stop writing on my bd page don't no one no what's going on not even me please just pray for him.. !

This spurred an extensive discussion, including veiled and not-so-veiled accusations about who might be involved in the shooting, as follows, and GOOD LUCK translating:


68 people like this.
  • Dolo GetitPoppin Harris I just talk to my cuzzin EJ ...
  • Querabad Asstownsend PRAYING FOR YU AN NAZ I ♥♥ YU KEE KEE !!! STAY STRONG BBY
  • Dolc'e Fuhk'n Caine Yea I talked to uncle too
  • Quila TrustNone West They don't even know wasn't nobody there but my boyfriend !
  • Tashawna Woodard STAY STRONG YOU & LIL DC
  • Dolo GetitPoppin Harris OK WELL TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO CALL ME ...WTF !!!!!!! THIS MY LIL COUSIN ... I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO MY CUZIN ...STOP LOOKIN OVER MY COMMENTS QUILA FO REAL !!!! TELL YO MAN TO CALL ME
  • Malcom Tyree aye wtf is goin on wit my Cuzin dolc'e
  • TyShania FuccFriendss Perkinss AYE FOR HIS BM ; BITCH MOVE AROUND CAUSE HOW WE DONT KNOW YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT WHY YOU NOT WITH THE FAM SEEIN WHATS GOING ON , HOE BEAT IT .... & I WANT MY ONES TO CAUSE YOU FLOCKY ASS HELL ; AYE CUZ Shara WHATS WRONG WITH HOES ; & WE HIS BLOOD BITCH !!!
  • Shawtyredd Suckafree Mcclarron Smh we know my sis don't rock like that. She got a kid with dolce point blank period. Let this man rest in peace .. why be messy n bitter.?? This is not the time sweetie in if u was close family u would know what happened && how much dolce loved my sister.where was u at COUSIN when he was HOMELESS? ? at my crib poster!! And am NONBLOOD. Gotta know my sis and all his siblings were at the crime scene! ! Where were you honey? ? Who do u think got the call about his death first MY SISTER DUH GO ASK YO FAM BOUT MY SISTER N DOLCE HONEY!! IF U SO MUXH BLOOD WHY THEY AINT CALL U ?? I ain't being messy or disrespectful but my sis is going thru it she lost her child's father who do u think is hurting worst??.. smfh ..rip dolce so young n so wise ima miss u ..u r in a better place.
  • Krissy Boo Animated bitches have several seats and let my baby sister grieve bout her lost this ya family so why you on da Fuck shit nobody shootin no one's with her so yall rat ass hoe find some grown to do...RIP Dolc'e Fuhk'n Caine...I love you sis Keekee Dem Dollars
  • TyShania FuccFriendss Perkinss Okay ; but nahhh I said what I had to say ; & as him being homeless I was cashing my cousin our EVERY FRIDAY ; Over the summer so Stop It & FYI I DID GET A CALL ABOUT MY COUSINS DEATH But ; & LIKE you said you not being Messin I'm not either ' you just don't know the shit my cousin told me about her ... But Anywhooo RIP Dolc'e Caine , I LOVE YOU COUSIN
  • Shawtyredd Suckafree Mcclarron Dolce n my sister had differences of course he gonna say shit but at the end she wont hurt a fly and she raising my nephew under the stress of his dad dying I think u should show some respect he went back to his family right so u should off top respect ur cousin then J's..MY SISTER IS A RECK RIGHT NOW N THIS IS THE LAST SHE NEEDS TO SEE. I never said u didn't get a call but she got the first even before his own mother.. that show her role in his life hun
  • Shara Coppage It don't matter who got what call first and who was there my little cousin is gone the back and forth won't bring him back or heal anyone's pain frfr and fb not the place for this display this is a sad and very hurtful moment for us all please everyone keep they comments to they self and let my family grieve and my lil cousin rest peacefully it's bad enough ppl already twisting the story TyShania Perkinss leave it be lil cuz
  • Shawtyredd Suckafree Mcclarron ^^ u so right n I apologize I am so sorry ..but that's my sister and to make a allegation such as she set him up is overly messed and wrong..so I have every right to b upset. Ppl can seriously hurt my sister over comments like this n.she has my nephew ..he just lost his father ..but this can make him lose both ..this ain't no game..
  • Shara Coppage That's understandable
  • Patrice Breauxsaus My cousin would never go for someone disrespecting his bm no matter what!!!!! I don't know wtf is going on but this is not coo & yeah my cousin was there wtf does that mean? All imma say is this these are my uncles sons & its best that all this bickering & nonsense stoo frfr the ops is the niggas that pulled that trigger don't get shit TWISTED PERIOD
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JNS Blog says: I will attempt to get more relevant information as it comes my way. The shooting of Coppage represents the first homicide of 2014 for St. Paul. Arrested in the incident are Antonio Seals, 18, Derrick Anthony Parker, 21, and Alfonso Seals, Jr., 21.

    42 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Minnesota/Anoka-County-MN/Devonte-Rashawn-Coppage.38355555.html

    Anonymous said...

    I am sick and tired of one NV admin who apparently thinks it's just fine to take our time/money for all of her thug friends -- notice she never lifts a finger -- but refuses to allow comments that might suggest this might not be time/money well spent. I cannot believe that even you, JNS, refused to allow comments regarding her character. I think that makes you a thug-hugger!

    Anonymous said...

    https://www.facebook.com/andre.coppage?ref=ts&fref=ts

    Anonymous said...

    https://www.facebook.com/antonio.r.seals/photos?ref=ts

    Anonymous said...

    @Anon @ 7:40,

    I know. Apparently it's not enough that these thugs have terrorized our neighborhood in life, she's going to make sure we pay for their funerals as well. No, thanks.

    Anonymous said...

    Dear anon(Dana Mahoney), I give my time and more money that most to every event or fundraiser that I am a part of. I make no exceptions if it's donating an expensive vase or bringing ice cream to a man with cancer or colleting money and taking the parent of a sick child shopping in the middle of the night. I don't discriminate on any of God's creations. I help everyone and lift more than a finger and you sit and throw petty, jealous, anonymous accusations on a blog. Clearly JNS IS posting comments about my character by allowing your drivel, that has nothing to do with the post, yet again. That hurts me. You anon, are a non factor. Dana

    Anonymous said...

    I don't get anons comment,the shooter is a WOMEN who took money? I heard it was a gang initiation.

    Anonymous said...

    I'm a 58 year old woman & I've decided to go around North Minneapolis with my pants down below my ass to try to show these idiots how ridiculous they look.Lets see if they want to see my underwear.

    Anonymous said...

    This is about NV or a murder. Shame on you attaching these criminals to a postive member in the Northsidecommunity.Her
    work with the reentry program has kept thugs off the streets. So back to the topic,Does anyone know why this person was shot and was it a robbery? That would be good info to know.

    Johnny Northside! said...

    In regard to why he was shot, the picture that I'm drawing from Facebook commentary is this was some kind of interpersonal conflict or dispute between parties who knew each other. It was not a robbery.

    Johnny Northside! said...

    The confusing comment in question is actually about a controversy that took place on the North Vent Facebook forum regarding the topic of the Devonte Coppage murder. A woman named Dana Fisher was urging the collection of money to pay for Coppage's funeral. I didn't exactly see the sense in that and there was a discussion. It is Dana Fisher who works with the reentry program mentioned in the comment.

    Even knowing THAT, the comment is garbled and confusing. I can't even tell who the comment is criticizing. Decent writers should be aware of whether they are assuming any information or context in the mind of the reader when they make their comments.

    Anonymous said...

    Shed no tears for this dead piece of shit. He is getting his booty stretched in thug hell where he belongs. I hope 100 more fools just like him get iced, SOON. Fuck Devonte Coppage.

    Johnny Northside! said...

    I strongly suspect the "fuck Devonte Coppage" and "booty stretching" remark is the work of trolls who haunt this blog and only wish to stir up trouble, one of which is a guy named Jim Watkins who lives in Texas. I have published the remark but I do not endorse its content. Though I am critical of Coppage I do not wish for him to be in hell.

    Anonymous said...

    Gotta love how Dana Fisher always has to list her charitable contributions. So very Christian of her. SMH

    Anonymous said...

    Covering funeral expenses? Who are these fucking hippies? I wouldn't have even paid for the fity-cent round that killed this puke, that's what knives are for.

    Anonymous said...

    Cold bloded gangbangers who KILLED someone and you sound like you are in love with them WTH!!??

    https://www.facebook.com/alfonso.seals.3

    Anonymous said...

    Really cuz I met Dana Fisher and she's a stuck up,white girl acting broad who wouldn't hug a thug or any of yall. You'd mess up her suit. Real talk.

    Anonymous said...

    Wrong!

    Anonymous said...

    Johnny - no, my name isn't Jim Watkins, but yeah I guess I'm a troll and that's ok with me if you're ok publishing my trolling.

    When the family members of this (and other) human garbage come to your blog attempting to use the English language ("you ain't know Devonte, he my cuzzin, he was a family man, he ain't never hurt nobody, he my cuzzin!!! He my family!!"), I want them to see EXACTLY what the rest of us think of their "cuzzin," the victimizing piece of shit who made the rest of us miserable until the day someone mercifully blew his brains out for us.

    And it is important to write it in a dialect that these borderline-illiterate people will be able to understand, hence the nasty "booty stretch" language.

    Nobody is saying you "endorse" it, Johnny. But I do appreciate your willingness to publish it.

    Johnny Northside! said...

    You take it too far and there's no much negativity. The facts are bad enough. But it's un-Christian to say people are in hell having their booty stretched by Satan. That just goes too far. There's something wrong and broken in you.

    The awful facts of somebody's criminal record are fair game but your remarks are simply over the line. And yet they make it through the filter of substantive remarks, so I publish the remarks, but I strongly disapprove and do not endorse.

    Anonymous said...

    Is this now a fucking Christian blog Johnny?

    macnel said...

    No fuck u bitch..karma is a bitch and god don't like ugly bitCH ..this is someone's SON U PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT

    macnel said...

    I love you cousin ..Rip devonte baby

    macnel said...

    Rip cuzzin we love you devonte...and it hurts to see these negative comments from whole strangers.. we know who were gone but never forgotten luv ur cousin chanel

    macnel said...

    Fuck you frfr

    Johnny Northside! said...

    In regard to the "Christian blog" question, feel free to elaborate upon your question. For my answer, in part, I feel free to invoke a Christian standard of kindness and decency without the entire blog then taking on the characterization of a "Christian blog." Since you brought up HELL, I brought up a Christian standard. The discussion of religion was first brought up by you, not by me. I merely answered you within the same context and framework so now feel free to answer.

    Anonymous said...

    Dear Anon Johnny - no, my name isn't Jim Watkins,

    You're the most vile,rude,and disgusting excuse for a human I have come across.You should hope there is not hell because you belong in it. I would prefer thugs over you anyday. There is a straight jacket and a special place in hell for people like you. WHY your filth is published makes me wonder if you're not simply JNS.

    Johnny Northside! said...

    I do not comment anonymously on my own blog. And I do not like the comments in question. However, they pass as substantive discussion and though I hold my nose, I publish the comments. Comments such as that provoke further commentary, much of it by decent people who may disapprove of the lifestyle choices of the deceased but would make it clear they have some form of pity upon his soul.

    Anonymous said...

    I have no problems saying un-Christian things as I am absolutely not a Christian. Bearing that in mind, I stand behind my blasphemous troll comments: Booty. Being painfully stretched. By the devil. On the North Side of thug hell. Which is where Devonte Coppage lives.

    Anonymous said...

    Hold up! Are YOU really having a discussion about the murder VICTIM going to hell?This has got to be the most ignorant shit I have gazed upon in awhile.

    Anonymous said...

    I must add you people are like those that blame the rape victim for being drunk and dressing risqué. I would love to see anyone of you piles of garbage in person or even know your names. What a bunch of internet thugs!

    Anonymous said...

    Go blow a dick Anony 4:26 and stay the fuck out of North you thug hugging piece of shit.

    Anonymous said...

    This site should be taking off because how would you feel if that was your son and money was low so I think you would do the same thing, and also everyone is a child of GOD so with that being said you really need to dig so far deep in that body you say has a soul and think about what you post on your page about someone losing a son or loved one they really don't want to hear or read about someone they don't know criticizing or saying some stupid shit like that, I bet you wouldn't put any of your family members shit on here. Last but not least he will always be loved, missed won't ever be forgotten, I know one things for sure whoever these people are putting devilish negative things about the deceased for ones having problems in they life it will happen to y'all to but worse. JNS THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU POST REALLY AND GOD MIGHT HAVE MERCY ON YOU OR WHO EVER YOU BELIEVE IN!!!! Its wrong to post anyone's murder even if they have a criminal record or not. That's wrong in the eyes of the lord and our father GOD!

    Anonymous said...

    Posting someone's record of FACTS is one thing that the public may benefit from knowing. Posting name calling,horrible opinion is DISGUSTING.The people that need to STAY out of North are the ones filled with HATE.YOU are the problem.

    Anonymous said...

    @ January 8, 2014 at 4:26 AM,
    What do you mean by "you people"?

    Anonymous said...

    The poor need to stay out of North, they are the problem.

    Anonymous said...

    Minneapolis is a majority of poor,read the census. If the poor moved away it would be a ghost town. If you live in North Minneapolis and you're not poor, you're STUPID as hell. THEY are NOT leaving, EVER!

    Anonymous said...

    Hey anonymous, not every car you see in Nomi that's worth two to four years of your salary is a drug dealer's or someone visiting! Do you think that there just might be some intelligent professionals with good incomes who like living in Nomi?

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Anon, I have never seen a car in Nomi worth more than 200k.Yes,I am a darn good CPA. I will ask them, when I do, why they are so stupid to risk bullet holes in their fancy car and in their children's heads when they can afford to live somewhere better. FYI- Majority does not mean EVERYONE.

    Anonymous said...

    RE: "everyone is a child of GOD"

    BS! Did he subscribe to the principles of GOD? Does he really warrant your GOD's approval or acceptance? He lived his life in complete defiance of GOD's law. He stole. He lied. He cheated. Did he kill? Did he take your MFing GOD's name in vain? Where is the line? This is a sincere question. Everybody is automatically forgiven upon death? What gives?


    Johnny Northside! said...

    I'm rejecting comments that attack Dana Fisher over her kind and humane impulse to help with this guy's funeral. Though I may not agree with her outlook on this topic, I'm sick of the continuous attacks on Dana and reserve the right to reject comments for any reason at all, including I'm just sick of the comments.

    Anonymous said...

    Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all blog viewers, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

    Here is my website ... Simpsons Tapped Out Cheats