Friday, March 27, 2009

Haste, Waste, And Nothing Green Going On At The "Lost Victorian," 3216 3rd Ave. S.


Original Photo By David Piehl,
image above by an anonymous
suburbanite, who digs our
North Minneapolis revitalization
fight


In response to assertions that cast iron radiators were not recovered or recycled at the "Lost Victorian" in South Minneapolis, (3216 3rd Ave. S.) I asked for better photographic proof than what I could make out, "Where's Waldo" fashion, in the photos I was provided.

The proof came quickly enough by email, and you see it, above, undisputed.

HARDLY ANYBODY IS GREENER THAN JOHNNY NORTHSIDE, AND I AM P***ED ABOUT THIS!!!!! I AM CALLING BULLS*** ON THIS!!! Is this the new Minneapolis "green economy" in action?

WTF!!!!????

On a lighter note: I guess hours and hours playing "Where's Waldo" aren't a complete waste of time, after all.

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: