Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No Temporary Restraining Order Granted To "Old Majority" In JACC Soap Opera (Er, I Mean CONTROVERSY!!!)


Read 'em and weep.

Down below is a link to the Johnny Northside PDF support site, but you'll have to copy and paste. Despite that minor inconvenience, this is where you can go to get a copy of the court ruling which, I suspect, readers will have a chance to completely peruse before I can do so myself, because it's late and I gotta work in the morning. 

But I can get this material up to share. I can do ONE MORE THING to build social capital, before I lay down my tired head. 

The long and the short of the judge's ruling: no temporary restraining order granted against the "New Majority" in the Jordan Neighborhood. 

Is that going to get the purloined JACC computers and documents back any time soon? You gotta wonder. Well...not really. 

Here's the URL:

http://sites.google.com/site/johnnynorthsidesite/no-tro-in-jordan-neighborhood

(Do not click "Read More") 

1 comment:

Jeff Skrenes said...

I have never, ever voted for a judge before because I just didn't know anything about any of them. But rest assured, I'll be looking to vote for Judge Porter every chance I get from now on.