Friday, March 13, 2009

JNS BLOG EXCLUSIVE: More Court Documents In The JACC Controversy


It is once again pushing beddy-bye time as I find myself the recipient of more court documents from the Jordan Neighborhood controversy/soap opera. Duty and nigh-nigh time call simultaneously. Which will it be?

Duty, of course.

At some point I hope to write a pithy commentary, but for the moment I consider quick promulgation to be the most pressing matter, and the most I can accomplish before hitting the sack. Here is a URL to the new documents on the Johnny Northside PDF support website. Cut and paste into your browser since the link is not live.

http://sites.google.com/site/johnnynorthsidesite/jacc-controversy-documents-more

The documents pertain to something the "Old Majority" lawyer tried to get before the court, but was not successful.

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: