Saturday, March 21, 2009

North Minneapolis Housing Fair


Photos By John Hoff, Connie's
hotness by God Himself

The North Minneapolis Housing Fair happened today at North High, and appeared to be a success. I was only there briefly, but I managed to facilitate some introductions, plus I made off with fridge magnets and a t-shirt from the Northside Marketing Task Force.

(Yes, THEY STILL EXIST!!!! Rumors of extinction, terminal illness and/or cryogenic preservation are greatly exaggerated. More on that in a moment)

Above are pictures of City Council Member Don Samuels, JACC Chair Kip Browne, and real estate agent Connie Nompelis, who gave a talk on...um.....um....

Foreclosures!!!! Yeah, that's it. 

(Do not click "Read More")

3 comments:

Jeff Skrenes said...

John, three picks and a very brief description doesn't do this event justice. I took over 50 pics (I won't use them all) and I'm gong to send you some with commentary.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I count only 2 pics - am I missing one or did you forget how to count?

Jeff Skrenes said...

Guilty as charged. Gotta proofread my own "contenant" from time to time.