Monday, August 11, 2008

Mayor Rybak Calls The Eco-Village "Ground Zero" In A Struggle TO Revitalize North Mineapolis (Photo 9)

Photo Courtesy of HACC

What if our city leaders visited "Ground Zero," and hardly anybody from the media showed up? Yeah, we didn't get a lot of media, but we did get this fellow. Since he was always trying to record sound, I assumed he was from a radio station.

He also went across the street and talked to the brooding, sulking, disaffected landlord contingent who--I imagine--characterized our efforts to eradicate crack-dealing as a yuppie grab for vastly undervalued real estate holdings in a market which can hardly go anywhere but up.

(Do not click "Read More")

2 comments:

Ranty said...

Dear Johnny,

You DO know that there is a way to post multiple photos in ONE blog entry... right?

Johnny Northside said...

If you go through my blog, you'll see some places where I've posted two photos in one blog posting. But I guess I'm kinda...set in my ways because I figure some folks might like to click on the blog entry with the photo of interest to them, and ignore the rest.