Sunday, August 31, 2008

(Upcoming Content) Alleged Drug House At 2207 6th Street North




Photos by Kevin

My plan is to blog about nothing but RNC 2008 for the next several days until the Republicans are gone; leaving nothing much but piles of plastic bottled water containers they didn't bother to recycle because, you know, (expletive) the planet as far as Republicans are concerned. Drill right through a polar bear because soon enough Jesus Himself will come back and say, "Well done, good and faithful servants, cutting down all those trees. Why did you leave so many, though?"

In the meantime, however, here is a peek at some upcoming "North Minneapolis" content.

The house at 2207 6th St. N. is believed to be "probably responsible for the majority of the drug trade" in that part of the Hawthorne neighborhood. A reader sent several pictures and told me the story to go with the pictures. That stuff will go up on this blog in the near future. I hope lots more people will send their pictures and stories so www.johnnynorthside.com can expose the crack houses in North Minneapolis and get the political will we desperately need to DRIVE THE CRACK HEADS OUT OF OUR NEIGHBORHOODS and TURN THIS PLACE INTO SOMETHING BETTER.

Yesterday somebody called me on my cell phone and I had the following conversation, something like this:

Unknown Female: "Hey...you put my picture up on that internet, didn't you?"

Me: "Maybe. I'm sure you're not even going to tell me your name though, are you?"

Unknown Female: "I'm going to get a lawyer and sue you."

Me: "I don't have time to talk to you."

I've got a huge backlog of North Minneapolis content, including the story of how I bought an old crack house and almost doubled my money in a few months, but all that will have to wait.

History is being made out in the streets. Why sit and read a blog?

ALL OUT!!!! ALL OUT!!! ALL OUT TO PROTEST THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION!!!

(Do not click "Read More")

2 comments:

usedtobeliberal said...

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny....I have so admired your blog and your proactive stand to take back your neighborhood. But with all due respect, do you not see that the liberal politics, welfare state, lax criminal prosecution and so on, is a big part of your problem over there and that this is essentially a result of liberal policies?

I don't live far from the near north neighborhood, and I applaud your efforts. More of the same liberal policies I do not believe will get you the results we both desire.

In any case, good luck, my friend. I hope you are successful in taking back your neighborhood.

Have you read any Dr Sowell books? "A Conflict Of Visions" is worth the read.

Johnny Northside said...

Well, let's have this discussion. Go into more detail about those particular policies, etc.

I don't blame the Republicans for EVERYTHING wrong on the North Side, obviously. You can see how I've gone after the lenient judges who give slap-on-the-wrist sentences to crack heads. (Though I believe in funding adequate treatment programs, too)

I may even be conflicted about certain things in that whole liberal/conservative/green/libertarian spectrum. Oh, yes, and I've said how I admire John McCain AS A WARRIOR.

But I'm not going to miss what may be the best time of my life since The Battle of Seattle. And I'm going to blog about it. And then I'm going to go right back to exposing crack houses in North Minneapolis.

I'm complicated.