Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sasha's House Goes Down

Photo by John Hoff

The house which Patty Cake and the Polish lady call "Sasha's House" met its fate yesterday, in the form of a bright yellow backhoe...

Before the backhoe there had been the other kind of hoes...Kathy the Prostitute doing her business on the rear porch and leaving her condoms. For a long time, the "scary little gang garage" had been in the back yard, its interior walls scorched black, providing periodic refuge to Khameron NMN Lake and his prostitute, Kathy.

I wasn't expecting Sasha's house to disappear so quickly. If I hadn't been dealing with my vandalized vehicle, I might have missed it entirely. A few moments after I took this photo, I saw the police chase that car through 6th Street N. and 30th Ave. N. and, oh gee, the house where that car ended up got kind of wrecked, too, but not on purpose.

No comments: