Sunday, August 3, 2008

2955 Lyndale Ave. N (Open To Trespass 3 Different Ways)




























Photos by John Hoff

How is 2955 Lyndale Ave. N. open to trespass? Let me count the ways.

One: Basement window board pried off.

Two: Back door kicked open.

Three: Front windows lacking screens and cranked open.

I called it in to 311. The funny thing is I'm considering making this my next home purchase. I'll probably make my offer and the buyer will be insulted by it...yet they don't care enough about their property to get it secured despite the fact I called and left a message.

Oh, also...evidence of squatter activity inside, including pink flip flops. This place may very well be the new lair of Khameron Lake and Kathy the Prostitute, who knows?

(Do not click "Read More")

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha ... so did you every buy this property? I am considering a purchase as well, 2 years later.

Johnny Northside! said...

No, I ended up buying my current home and not this one. We do keep an eye on these various properties, though. Yes, we do.