Thursday, August 7, 2008

Attempted Murder On 6th Street North (More)





























Photos by John Hoff


I was wondering what happened with the attempted murder at 3116/3118 6th St. N., witnessed by Peter Teachout and Little Jane. Recently, I even saw the same van park right on our block, the one which ran over the victim.

Here are the pictures. And I confirmed it's the same van.

At National Night Out, Lieutenant Rugel of the Fourth Precinct told me the guy who was almost murdered wouldn't cooperate with police, so the City Attorney hasn't gone forward despite two reliable eyewitnesses and--I would assume--considerable evidence of injuries from the paramedics who arrived on the scene.

So now the almost-murder van just parks on our block, calm-as-you-please.

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: