Monday, December 24, 2012

New Neon For 4Th Street Saloon, Revitalization Of West Broadway Marches Forward...

Photo, blog post by John Hoff

Driving home tonight after weekend visitation with my 15-year-old son, I saw a red neon sign on the 4TH Street Saloon and wondered if my memory was playing tricks. Was the sign new? Had I really never noticed it before? It looked so natural in its placement I wondered if it had been there for years and yet I'd somehow missed it.

I pulled up in the parking lot and looked more closely at the sign. I saw a sticker showing work performed on December 13 of this year.

OK, I thought, SOMETHING happened recently.

I walked into Wings 'N' Things to ask if the sign was new.

Yes, they informed me, it went up a couple days ago.

Before I left, I also found out the folks at Wings 'N' Things are planning to offer some new rice dishes in the near future, and might even begin delivery.

The revitalization of West Broadway moves forward at an amazing pace.

To my blog readers: Please consider this red neon to be my blog putting out the Christmas lights. 

No comments: