Monday, September 29, 2008

Flipper Hurts Her Flipper (Get Well Soon And Just Blame T.J. Waconia)

Flickr.com photo

First of all, there's nothing funny about hand injuries, which are extremely painful due to the enormous number of nerve endings in the fingers. Ever notice a cut to your hand hurts a lot, but the same kind of cut to your leg hurts much less? Nerve endings.

Don't get me started about the enormous number of small blood vessels in the face. Some subjects put me into "army medic mode."

Anyway, right after I wrote those last three blog posts about the flipper who bought that (former) T.J. Waconia property, I got the following report from my real estate friend, Jeanie Hoholik, who tells this...

"My flipper girl was working with her contractor today to take down the awning at (3306) James (Ave. N.) and it slipped as she grabbed it. She tore off her finger tips and, by the sounds of it, will no longer have finger prints. Yowser! Funny, her manicure was still intact."

This picture of flowers, from Flickr.com, is my "virtual" get well soon card. Here's wishing "flipper girl" a speedy recovery, from Johnny Northside Dot Com.

P.S. Some folks might look at not having fingerprints as a good thing, but guess what? Those folks no longer own 3306 James Ave. N.

2 comments:

Northside Flipper said...

Hey Johnny-
Thanks so much for the virtual flowers! No worries...the flipper is back to work:) Thank You for your efforts to keep the northside safe and its residents informed. I enjoy reading your blogs and appreciate your support in my efforts to revitalize some of the beautiful properties that have been neglected for so long. I will keep you posted on the progress at James Ave.

Jeanie Hoholik-TwinCityRealEstateChat.com said...

Miss Flipper decided to take matters in to her own hand...yes, that's right, hand...and flake off bathroom tiles while she was talking to me on the phone with her other hand. Yikes! This girl is something else! She's a tough nut and I think she's awesome. ~ Jeanie Hoholik, TwinCityRealEstateChat.com