Thursday, September 18, 2008

RNC 2008: Somalis Protest Genocide In Somalia And Bush Administration Funding Of Warlords

Photo By John Hoff, September 2

Here is the Somali march on September 2. I feel it's important to include it because...

On September 4, an anti-war protest was met with overwhelming force and prevented from marching as close as these marchers were to XCel Energy Center. So I'm wondering....how did this group of Somalis manage to march by themselves on September 2? Did they have a permit, somehow? I kind of doubt it. But I suppose it's possible.

For video of the September 2 Somali march which I shot and put on Youtube, click here for the first video.

Click here for the second.

Oh, by the way, I hope to be all through with my RNC postings by the end of this weekend, and then it will be time for BIPARTISAN JOHNNY and pretty much North Minneapolis stuff.

No comments: