Friday, September 26, 2008

Because Readers DEMAND It (More "Gangster Cam" Photos)



Photos By Unknown

OK, somebody asked and I want to please my readers...well, most of 'em, anyway. So here are more "gangster cam" images which were left on the camera I purchased at the pawn shop to replace my other camera, damaged in the melee in front of the Greyhound bus station during RNC 2008.

Really, not much has changed. Check out the photos in the post below. The camera STILL takes pictures of "gangsters."

OK, no more of these photos. For one thing, there are little kids in many or even most of the pics--no, none of them appear to be abused or neglected--but I won't use any of those images of little children. All done. All done gangster cam. Gangster cam go "bye bye" now.

Readers with an enthusiasm for this kind of thing can go to pawn shops, look through the secondhand cameras and get your own "gangster cam" if you just gotta have more random pics of somebody else's "thug life."

(Do not click "Read More")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny! thanks for fulfilling my request - i co uldn't figure out what the heck was going on with pic#2 (sideways pic) then i realized it is smoke! so now i will just have to wait for pics from gangster cam's new life in NoMi.

Johnny Northside! said...

It's a belated comment but I just wanted to say...

This was before I had mastered some of my photo software and I didn't know how to turn the sideways picture the right way!