Tuesday, September 16, 2008

RNC 2008: Play-Uh! Media Play-Uh! Media Pimp Play-uh!

Photo By John Hoff

Gabe from 612 Authentic shows off his various media passes from RNC 2008. I told him, "Gabe, you should put that junk on eBay." All I got was stuff like this video, right here, which shows mostly my legs churning as I run away from tear gas and flash bang grenades at Mickey's Diner on September 2.

Meanwhile, at that precise moment, Sarah Palin was reportedly feeding Gabe seedless grapes while dressed in a low-cut toga.

(Do not click "Read More")

2 comments:

jake said...

Shhhhh!

John, you're not supposed to let Gabe's secret out! You know...
The one about his secret love for Palin...

Shhhh!!

Johnny Northside said...

And I say it stopped being "secret" when he got the tattoo of her face above the letters "VILF."