Thursday, September 11, 2008

RNC 2008: Segway Scooters At A Protest (Small Milestone)

Photo By John Hoff, September 1

I'd never seen Segway scooters at a protest before. This is a minor milestone and I felt it was necessary to note it. The placards on the front of the Segways are apparently in regard to...highly efficient Segway gas usage?

Yeah, and those two young men came up with this all by themselves. This ISN'T viral marketing with corporate backing trying to reach a massive audience at the first day of RNC protests.

And I TOTALLY BELIEVE THAT. Unfortunately, in searching YouTube I can't find a clip of Wayne's World which features the "monkeys might fly out of my butt" joke, but please enjoy these funny highlights of Wayne's World. (Click here)

P.S. Note the matching shirts to go with matching posters, matching Segways. WE ARE BORG. Resistance to our crafty viral marketing message is futile. Surrender.

Hey, I actually really like Segways as a green technology. So I'm holding back on a harsh critique, believe it or not. And everybody knows I'm quite capable of a harsh critique.

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: