Monday, March 1, 2010

Level Three Sex Offenders Terry Shelton Day And Jessie Lee Garland Both Reside At 1703 26th Ave. N., Across From The Jordan Community Garden...

Day
Garland







Department of Corrections photos in the public domain, other photos and blog post by John Hoff

In response to my "plea to the universe" for the addresses of every single Level Three sex offender in North Minneapolis, information came my way from a reliable source that two of these serious registered sex offenders live in happy deviant harmony at 1703 26th Ave. N. It is my assertion that Level Threes living on the same block, the same address, or stacked as thick as syrupy, buttery pancakes in single zip codes violates the Minnesota statute which says concentration of Level Threes is to be avoided. I will editorialize more about my necessary and useful mission of discovering and publishing their specific addresses further down in this post.

First, let us turn our attention to these sick puppies Terry Shelton Day and Jessie Lee Garland, both offenders who have used weapons to gain sexual compliance from women--not always ADULT women, in the case of Terry Shelton Day, whose sick motherf**** tastes dip down to the age of (expletive) 13.

Looking into information about the address, some interesting stuff turns up...

Though the house is apparently owned by a Bessie and Howard Wagner, listed at the same address,  the address turns up as the address of "Winners Way Outreach House c/o William Milligan," again listed at the same address, click here for that info.


At one time, a phone number was associated with Winners Way, (612-529-2745) but it is apparently no longer in use. So far, I have not turned up good, verifiable info about who is behind "Winners Way Outreach House." The house is "katty corner" from the Jordan Community Garden. Right next door, a child's bike is visible in the snow. Considering what I saw on the at 2226 Glenwood Ave. N., I'm starting to think a good way to locate the houses of Level Three sex offenders is to spot a little kid's bike in the snow, then look next door.

Now, in regard to my mission to publish the specific addresses of Level Three sex offenders in North Minneapolis...

First of all, the State of Texas publishes the specific addresses of serious sex offenders. This does not appear to result in mob action or witch hunts. It may be some other states have similar practices, but Texas is sufficient to prove my point. I am quite bored by the doom-and-gloom-and-witch hunts predictions of nay-sayers who say publishing this info is somehow harmful or (good god!) ACTUALLY ILLEGAL. If it were illegal, I'm sure the Department of Corrections would have contacted me long ago. Lord knows they have my email address from that little conversation with so-called "probation officer of the year" Bobbi Chevalier-Jones about how, good lord, why is "Pete The Pedophile" able to get access to this blog? What's he doing on the internet AT ALL?

A commenter on this blog put the point across elegantly: there is a world of difference between being able to tell your child "stay away from this bad man who lives at that house, RIGHT THERE, or anybody else at that house...in fact, don't even go near the house" versus saying, "Stay away from strangers, generally, here on the 2200 block of Glenwood." I am a parent--I take my parenting role very seriously, like ANSWER TO GOD BEFORE HIS THRONE SERIOUSLY--and hell if I'm going to let my neighborhood continue to be "Moose Lake South." (That nickname was coined by Jordan neighborhood "super citizen" Megan Goodmundson) It is time to put on big thick rubber gloves and clean out the filthy sewer, or our neighborhood will never have the new residents, the affluence, the amenities of other neighborhoods while this situation continues to exist.

YES, it is bad publicity for North Minneapolis to be known as a dumping ground for Level Three sex offenders. But guess what? We're already the dumping ground and it's already a matter of record. Being a dumping ground for the deviant criminal sex offender problems for the ENTIRE STATE OF MINNESOTA needs to change, ASAP, and it won't change without being exposed in all its sordid detail.

As the Bible says, "Ask and ye shall receive." I have asked for the names of all the Level Three sex offenders, and like the migration of little birdies they are coming to me one by one, along with the names of their landlords. The mission continues. When the dust settles months or years from now, I believe we will no longer live in "Moose Lake South." And because I believe that so much, let me say right now this would be a perfect time to snap up North Minneapolis real estate right next to these Level Three sex offenders, because I believe the real estate will make a good home at a good price. The real estate will be here...but the sex offenders? While I have blood in my fingers, I will do my best to make sure they go back where they belong: Moose Lake or their mother's damp basement, but not in my neighborhood which has born the burden of this human garbage for too long, and now must get relief.

6 comments:

Saint Paul Homes for Sale said...

Johnny-
Your pictures seem to be overlapping at least in my browser (Firefox).

Johnny Northside said...

I'm using a Mac and Safari, and they're not overlapping but I'll take your word on it and try to fix it...

Marz said...

Damn this Terry Day fella just got out in November. I don't see how that could be any higher of a risk.

Johnny Northside said...

No kidding. And to make it worse, he's living with another Level Three who can be his buddy.

Johnny Northside! said...

Police car parked outside the house tonight. We have to wonder what is up.

Johnny Northside! said...

The link is to Moose Lake prison, not the sex offender facility at Moose Lake. Sorry for the confusion.