Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bringer Of Stern Official Paper (Goodbye To Old School Film)


Photo by John Hoff

Here is "Curt" of Claude Worrell/REO Results Group, who slapped some official paper on the door where Pookie used to live on my "southern perimeter." I gave him what little information I had about activity at the house, though I'd seen enough to know somebody was definitely occupying it off and on.

Curt was very cool to let me take his picture. A red placard will be coming, bearing tidings of official eviction. At some point in the near future, I will be able to call 911 when I see somebody at the property. Looking forward to that! I'm keeping Curt's card in my gigantic address book, so if something happens at the house I can call him specifically.

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: