Monday, May 26, 2008

Evil Pink Pony Does Hard Time


This is what comes of luring minors into selling so-called "magic white rocks" at The Apartment Complex of Anarchy.

However, here we have an instance of "let the punishment fit the crime" and (exactly as I've suggested for some other civic villains in another blog post) Evil Pink Pony is sentenced to serve in his own North Side neighborhood under "house arrest."

Pony is supposed to "help the neighborhood," but there's not really much he can do since he's just a small, evil pink toy. We're still trying to come up with some jobs for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - I am cracking up here - doesn't anyone else think this pony stuff is funny? Has everyone forgotten how to have a little fun when dealing with north side issues? Thanks for the good chuckle - it really is an evil looking toy!

Johnny Northside said...

The city came and picked up all the refuse, so I have just one more unused picture of Evil Pink Pony.

I'll have to make it count...

Anonymous said...

Yes, the pony was kind of a hoot. He reminded me of a "working gal" I used to see walking the streets around my little part of Hawthorne. She wore her blond hair up and usually dressed in pink and white. I believe she thought it made her look more feminine. Didn't work IMO. I still wouldn't go near her without a hazmat suit.

Have you ever noticed how many balls of all sorts and sizes we have rolling around the streets? I know they belong to some kid, but I always hunt them down, bag them and toss in the trash. If they're in the street I figure they could be coming through my window soon. I guess I'm evil depriving some child of their toy, but I can live with that.