Saturday, May 17, 2008

415 30th Ave. North Becoming A Problem Property

Photo by John Hoff

A sign appeared in the yard and with it approximately 20 young street characters, who have claimed the steps like a pantheon of ancient Greek philosophers leisurely arrayed all about, though their musings are not nearly as ethereal, I suspect. I called...

And left a message for the real estate agent, just to make sure. "Is there any reason as many as 20 teens would have permission to be on the property? Is the property empty? Occupied? Should I call the police and then you if I see somebody at the property? Oh, by the way, how much?"

It's not like the real estate companies let the neighborhood association know what is going on with these properties.

But that's OK. I'll reach out to the real estate agent. I'll try to watch the house. It is on my southern perimeter, after all.

No comments: