Friday, May 9, 2008

Unique "Official Paper" On This Empty House

Photo by John Hoff

The way some people are excited about unique airplanes, or trains, or military hardware...I get stoked about official paper slapped on buildings, and all the variations thereof. I'd never seen "official paper" exactly like this before.

It was a warning to the occupants of the house to remove the cats known to be inside. Gee, I wonder how THAT went? For the cats, I mean.

On the bright side, stray cats appear to be thriving at the same time song birds are thriving in the nooks and crevices of abandoned structures. In fact, I got chased off a porch by a bird building its nest in the light fixture. In the high, unmowed weeds of vacant lawns, stray cats are thriving.

(Do not click "Read More")

1 comment:

Marilyn Litt said...

You too can have your own feral cat colony. Seriously. Good for the cats and the birds, but not the rats.

http://testpixelchix.com/orgs.html#mn