Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hawthorne Clean Sweep (Goodbye To Old School Film)

Photo by John Hoff

Here are the two children of Anderson and Lisa Mitchell during the "Hawthorne Clean Sweep" posing with bags of litter which, yes, they worked hard to fill up themselves.

This is my last roll of "old school" film before transitioning to digital. The guy at the photo shop asked me "what's new?" So I showed him my new digital camera and told him the deal. I asked him, "How does your shop survive the relentless onslaught of digital photography?"

He said, "Portraits. That's the only way we survive."

(Do not click "Read More")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you are making connections in the neighborhood. I have heard Anderson Mitchell is also a fantastic contractor - maybe he can help you organize some of your house projects. Good luck and stay safe!