Friday, May 8, 2009

Police Chase Ends At 22nd and Dupont?


Photos By John Hoff 

I have incomplete information about a police chase ending at 22nd and Dupont. A few moments ago, at that location, I observed a sporty 2-door vehicle, maroon in color, appearing totaled...

The license plate of the vehicle is KMF 813.

The vehicle was in the middle of the intersection, being pulled onto a flat bed tow truck. From my vantage point, I could see one air bag on the passenger side had deployed. A police officer was standing nearby, interviewing an individual I would describe as a "solid citizen," but will not describe any further than that. It was apparent the citizen had information about what he/she had seen and that info was relevant to the police.

From my vantage point, I saw no evidence of injury to whoever was driving the vehicle. An ambulance was parked at the scene, but didn't appear to be DOING anything.

It appeared police cars were "fanning out" in the area and possibly looking for a suspect or suspects. Individuals in the neighborhood said the car had gone up on somebody's yard, but I didn't see any evidence of that. As the police were busy doing their jobs, I did not make inquires of them.

Thanks to the person who not only called me, but whose camera was in my possession and took these pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left out the most important part.

From your vantage point - Were the police officers HOT????

The people want to know.

Johnny Northside said...

From my vantage point...um, well, the cop who was interviewing the solid citizen looked quite muscular and well-groomed, but he had his back turned, so hard to tell if he was handsome.

I guess I'll have to throw out this idea just for you, faithful anonymous commenter:

Don't you think a "hot cops of the 4th Precinct" calendar would be a great fundraiser?

Of course, you know me...I'm holding out for "hot realtors of NoMi."

Anonymous said...

Yes! I think BOTH calendar idea's would be fabulous fundraisers!! I have nominations for both cops and realtors!

Johnny Northside said...

I'm sure there would be some commonality in our list.