Monday, May 11, 2009

Vacant House Boarding Times Have Become Super Fast!


Photos By John Hoff

S
o a few days ago I was talking about this house, and how it was open to trespass right across from a day care center, and how I was going to be TIMING IT after calling the problem in to 311.

Well, by my rough calculations...

This house at 712 24th Ave. N. got boarded within in a couple days of my call, probably no more than three but possibly within 48 hours. In fact, it has probably taken me longer to blog about it than it took to actually board it.

Great...now if we could just get the house fixed up and occupied.

As a special blog bonus, here's a Stupid North MInneapolis Home Repair tossed in. Check out what's holding up that porch pillar! Quick, somebody, get me something more solid like...a phone book!

No comments: