Tuesday, September 9, 2008

RNC 2008: My Video Of Certain Incidents And Episodes

Photo By John Hoff, September 2

As promised, some of my video has been dumped on YouTube with a lot of help from Jake and Gabe of 612 Authentic. Some of the incidents include the tense, messy, massive, swirling confrontation at the State Capitol...

...which you can view by clicking here. (Swirly confrontation at the capitol video)

My personal favorite has to be the jail support camp, (click here) where protesters begin to sing "Solidarity Forever" as some of their comrades are released.

If, for whatever reason, you want to see all the videos shot by me, personally, for whatever reason--opposition research or whatever--go to YouTube and check under my user name, "JohnnyHoffa."

Not all the videos are up, yet. More will be going up. More are going up right this minute as I post these words. (I'm using two computers at once)

No comments: